( i wanna make the middle column as border and there is smaller unicorn design on it)
This is the final outcome by using illustrator.That's all. But this design could not be use according to my group leader because it is not suitable for silk screen. Anyway, it can be apart of the research too..=)
Thanks for viewing..^^
Thanks for viewing..^^
2 comments:
I actually like your unicorn Eunice! some parts could be improved though; i feel that there are not enough solid areas in your piece. consider adding solid fills to some of the tail hair, and adjust the nostrils a bit- i think its a little out of place. overall, good job! maybe what can help is that you people provide some more options.
I think your unicorns are abit too sparse; decrease the size and increase the number to make a repetitive pattern that could fill up your 2x1m piece overwhelmingly.
Thanks, Liwen..I will discuss with my group member and fix it..
Post a Comment