After what I saw the comment from Liwen on Eunice post, so I decided to try using some retro pattern that I searched on unicorn. Here come more pictures of it and the pencil sketch I will post up next week.
The first sketch using Illustrator, decided to draw front view because when i searched for Unicorn pictures, i realised most of the pictures are side view.
After i showed Sean, he said i should add something on the body because it looks too empty for silk screen. Then, i did two more sketches and showed Sean again.HAhaha, second ones look like cow, agree with sean =P. But, most of the retro poster that i searched have circles, then i thought of polka dots. Besides that, polka dots are one of the retro style too right? =)
So then, from the first ones. I did another four sketches with retro pattern on it.


Guess what, these four patterns remind me of James Bond style. I like all of them, but i knew second ones is impossible to do on silk screen because the lines are too thin..not easy to do on silk screen.
So that all for today, still trying another style besides surrounding the unicorn.
Enjoy~

No comments:
Post a Comment